Key Program Themes
- The global business context for industry and government has changed dramatically and organizations need to increase their strategic agility in order to adapt to these changes.
- Technology, judiciously applied, can be a key lever to increase the global span, speed, efficiency, capabilities, and effectiveness of organizations.
- Success in the government continues to be more closely related to success with private sector partners.
- Supply chain management (SCM) planners need to shift their focus toward the customer and outcomes instead of products.
- Organizational and cultural change is required to adapt people, process, and technology and bring them into alignment.